Friday, December 19, 2008

Hannah's Treat for School



Hannah and I made a Christmas Tree cake for her to take to school today! It turned out really nice... Hannah did very well, she helped a lot. She was turning heads all the way down the hall as she carried it to her classroom. She was beaming with pride (so was I!) lol
Merry Christmas Everyone!
All our love!! 

2 comments:

Audra said...

Cute Christmas cake, Hannah and good idea, Mom! Adia saw it, and said "I want to make one of THOSE". I bet she was so proud to bring such a treat to school. :)

Lyn said...

Tell Hannah that the only thing more cute than her Tree Cake...is her Beaming Smile!! Gramma Like!! ;)

Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana

Alivia

Alivia

mommy's little girls

mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!

Hannah's birthday

Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!

Alivia's birthday

Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!

Pretty Baby!

Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!