Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleep Eating??



Alivia was sitting at the table eating her lunch, while I was cleaning up the kitchen. She was being very quiet... Usually she is talking, and making noise with her cup and plate. I looked over at her and she was sleeping. I watched her for a moment and realized she was still chewing her grilled cheese. As I got the camera out to capture the moment, she started snoring....still chewing!! I was laughing so hard, so quietly!! I had to open her mouth and pull out the half chewed bite before I laid her down. She's such a goon... 

2 comments:

Audra said...

Awww...that is so funny. That happened once to Adia. She was eating a piece of hamburger! I remember you used to fall asleep eating crackers in the car when we were really little. It's funny (and scary). Glad to gave her mouth "the swipe" before she went to bed. Cute post. :)

Aida said...

Hi Amber remember me? I missed you and your nice posts! Hope to be your classmate soon:)
this picture is very cute!!!

Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana

Alivia

Alivia

mommy's little girls

mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!

Hannah's birthday

Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!

Alivia's birthday

Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!

Pretty Baby!

Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!