Well, I am starting my third week of college now! Yeah for me! I was getting a PERFECT score in both my classes until yesterday. I missed one little attachment and lost 3 points!! (so mad!) So I was pretty upset. Then I started laughing! When I was in high school I was excited if I GOT 3 points; what a difference!! I wonder what high school would have been like if I had put this much effort into my work! I might have turned out to be almost as smart as Audra! What a thought!
So yeah, I figure 3 points out of a total of about 200 isn't too big of a deal, but I don't plan to miss those points again. It really does a lot for your self esteem when you do well in school. Boy oh boy if I known that in high school things would have been different too! I guess mom and dad were right about ONE thing. With age comes knowledge. I am a little behind, but I am getting there!
I think I am starting my college career on a pretty good foot though. This is the first time I have ever gotten straight A's! Even though I missed those 3 points I still have an A in my class. I wonder if daddy will give me a dollar for each "A" like he did when we were little. Heck with inflation that must be about 20 bucks now!! HEE HEE
Later gators!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah Banana
Alivia
mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!
Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!
Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!
Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!




1 comment:
You got money for A's from our parents?!! I got straight A's and never saw a dime. Double standard-figures. Good for you, though. They always said you were smart, but just didn't "apply yourself". Congrats on the good scores, and keep it up.
Post a Comment