Well, I have completed my first week of college. I am currently taking 2 classes. I am getting a 100% in one class, and I am pretty sure I am doing well in my other class. I have not received my grade in that class yet. I am really excited!! I would suggest The University of Phoenix online to anyone that wanted to go back to school but couldn't attend an on campus school. You get one on one time with your instructors, and you get a whole team of people to help you succeed. They are your Graduation Team!! The leader of that team is your student advisor. I lucked out and got the best one they have!! ( In my opinion) He calls me to make sure that I am doing well, he responds to my emails quickly and has shown me that he has a genuine interest in my success. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with this school.
Well I better go so I can finish my home work!! hee hee
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah Banana
Alivia
mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!
Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!
Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!
Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!




No comments:
Post a Comment