My second block of first semester started last week too. These classes are a little bit harder, and require a lot more thinking. So we'll see how I do with these classes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah Banana
Alivia
mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!
Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!
Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!
Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!




3 comments:
Yay! See...maybe it was just needing glasses, (and focus, drive, etc in high school) LOL.
Anyway, A's are A's, way to rock the online college. :) Keep up the good work!
I had focus... Focus on telling everyone where the party was...
And I drove to most of the parties! LOL
Thanks Audra!! :)
What Parties? And Drove What to Where with Who?...
Remember..."I got my eyes on you"
Mom xxoo lol
Post a Comment