Hannah and I went to the Catholic school's Christmas play on Thursday. My friends daughter was in the play, and she invited us to come. Hannah wore her Christmas dress, she wanted look pretty at Church! (giggle) The kids did a really nice job, I was really impressed. Hannah had a wonderful time. It was so fun for me to watch her watching the play. Here are some pictures of Hannah in her dress... Alivia has the same dress, they are matching this year!! (yeah girls!)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Hannah and I went to the Catholic school's Christmas play on Thursday. My friends daughter was in the play, and she invited us to come. Hannah wore her Christmas dress, she wanted look pretty at Church! (giggle) The kids did a really nice job, I was really impressed. Hannah had a wonderful time. It was so fun for me to watch her watching the play. Here are some pictures of Hannah in her dress... Alivia has the same dress, they are matching this year!! (yeah girls!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah Banana
Alivia
mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!
Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!
Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!
Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!




1 comment:
Cute, love the beret! I love taking kids to plays.
Post a Comment