Monday, September 29, 2008

Amber's first day of College!!

Well, after being out of high school for almost a decade now, I have decided to go back to school to get my bachelors degree....I am working towards becoming a social worker. I pretty proud of myself. I knew I always wanted to go back to school so that I could have a career and not just a job, but with two kids who has time. So after careful consideration (and long talks with Audra and Scott) I decided to go with the Univ. of Phoenix online. It will best fit me for what I want to do and how much time and money I want to spend. It is a lot more in deepth than I thought it would be. I guess I always thought online schools were kinda cheesy, but they are really pretty cool. So yeah for me, going back to school at the age of 26 with the knowledge of a 10 year old...hee hee hee
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

SMurray said...

Good for you Amber, and good luck. You should be proud of yourself!!! Hang in there!!

Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana

Alivia

Alivia

mommy's little girls

mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!

Hannah's birthday

Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!

Alivia's birthday

Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!

Pretty Baby!

Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!