Monday, September 29, 2008

sister's !!!!!




Sisters are one of God's greatest gifts. I don't know how I could have lived this long without mine!!! I can only hope that my girls aren't as mean to each other as my sister and I were when we were young....never thought she would turn out to be my best friend!!!


Love you Audra!!!

1 comment:

Audra said...

What a cheese ball you can be! It's weird to me that if I have another boy, Adia will be a sister but won't HAVE a sister. Since I only have sisters, this strikes me as strange. Cute picture of the girls.

Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana

Alivia

Alivia

mommy's little girls

mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!

Hannah's birthday

Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!

Alivia's birthday

Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!

Pretty Baby!

Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!