So I was sitting at my kitchen table today looking down the hallway thinking "gosh I really don't like the walls down there..." So I grabbed my paint brush and my gallon of paint and began painting. I then realized that the brush was far too small and the hall was far to big. I had to call in some help. Scotts mom and dad came to my rescue. Who knew it could be so hard to keep a 13 month old baby away from a tray of white paint and 10 feet of wet wall??? But we got it done and now I am much happier.
Next is the main bathroom.....oh what trouble can I get into with that?? hee hee hee Home Depo here we come! HEE HEE.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah Banana
Alivia
mommy's little girls
Aunti Audra got them matching cherry outfits!!
Hannah's birthday
Hannah got the barbie she has had her eye on for some time!! Thanks uncle Stromy!!
Alivia's birthday
Such a messy girl!!
Pretty Baby!
waiting for Hannah to get home from school!!




No comments:
Post a Comment